Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bottomless Women At Home

Boda





















Back in Kampala tomorrow I will hopefully get my visa for the entire year . In the meantime, Lale, Jacques and I opened up not only thanks to Philipp (Rainbow House of Hope), a restaurant in Kabalagala in which it delicious, spicy and even cheap Ethiopian food there, but the proposal for Lales cream and my completed project, materials purchased, visited houses in the district Kisaasi possible packaging for the tried and creams.

Finally we could even use a few donations, which I had requested a recommendation from my predecessor, following the same in the second week in Uganda.

morning then it goes - if all goes well - back home. There, the women of the tayloring workshops working on school uniforms. I'm looking forward to the next in the beautiful Bodafahrt Bushenyi, because at last I had a lot of special experiences with Bodafahrern:

- Lale and I go on a direction Ishaka Boda. At the foot of a small hill, the bike will suddenly slow down. The driver stops, and Lale asks me to get off short and stämmt Boda be high to get it back and herzuschütteln. Rather than fill up. Sure, that goes even for a short distance. I know from India. Then we drive past the next two service stations.

- At night in Kampala after a great Ethiopian food and short Bodastrecke with Jacques Lale and we are in at a Boda Ntinda on the road and a Bodafahrer comes. Jacques wants to enter into price negotiations, as I notice that the driver no longer looks quite so sober. We ask whether he had a drink. The answer: ". No. You have?" This seem tight eyes for a moment to be clear and a wide beam stretches across his face. We then took another Boda.

Also for security reasons I am here for short distances and in areas where my knowledge well, with more "free lifts" on the go. It's quick, it is safe and often are even seat belts.


soon

Désirée

0 comments:

Post a Comment